Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Visitors!

Today Kelli and Abby flew in to Reno en route to Tahoe where they were meeting Kelli's in-laws/Abby's grandparents for a little vacation at the lake. Lucky for me, they landed right around lunch time, so I picked them up and we went to a delicious lunch at Dish Cafe (I am not kidding about the delicious - my ham sandwich was made with apples and cheddar and served on apple cinnamon swirl bread. See what I mean?) Anyway, it was really great to see them. Abby is getting bigger and so much more chatty and she is just too cute. And Kelli and I had a really nice visit, chatting away the entire 60-mile drive down to Tahoe. I'm pretty sure that was the first time Kelli and I hung out just the two of us (can that be right?) and we had a really good time. (For those of you who might not know, Kelli is married to Kyle, who Chris has been friends with since they were in first grade!) They invited us down for dinner on Friday, and we are looking forward to it!


Abby (and her manatee) is the first person to ever sit in a car seat in Chris' car.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

She is adorable!
P.S I hated Atonement as well. I turned it off after and hour and a half-just couldn't take it any longer. I thought I was the only one!

Sarah Boggan said...

Sounds like such a nice time. Totally dig the manatee!