Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lose 10 before 30

The scale was hostile toward me today, so I have a plan: Lose 10 pounds before my 30th birthday. I put this little weekly weigh-in chart in the bathroom - near the scale so I remember to check my progress (and to remind me first thing in the morning every day about my mission, so that I stop making pancakes for breakfast):


I have six weeks. The mission begins tomorrow - tonight I'm making Apple Tart. (What? I already bought all the ingredients yesterday. I cannot let them go to waste!)

3 comments:

Marina said...

Good luck Tam! I've been eating really healthy for about a month now and feeling really good. Maybe I should invest in a scale for extra motivaion ;)

The Poty's said...

Daniel would say that Apple Tart is a serving of fruits.

volksbloggin said...

Maybe I should do the same thing for my 30th birthday ...