Monday, March 23, 2009

The Vision

Someday, hopefully, we will have a house big enough so I can have a craft room. It will have lots of natural light, be painted yellow with white trim and have a big table, lots of storage space, a rod to hold spools of ribbon, an easel for painting ... it will be great.

In the meantime, I have a small table for my sewing machine and jewelry tools and supplies in a corner of our office/guest room, which is enough for now. The first baby step toward accomplishing my vision was insisting we stop at Ikea last week on our way home from San Francisco for some glass jars to hold buttons and thread. I thought it would make my sewing space look better than my boring old sewing kit. I my have greatly underestimated the amount of buttons and thread in my possession, but hey, it's a work in progress.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

Tammy, I dream of that too. I love your jars, they will be full someday!! I love you!