Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Last night we went out with some friends to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Since several people (including Chris) were headed to the Nevada-UTEP game afterward, we met up early at a bar near campus known as the Wall (but really it's the Little Waldorf Saloon, which I didn't know until we got there.) While I've had a beer or two to celebrate St. Patrick's Day before, I think this might have been the first time I actually had green beer. We had some food and beverages and then split up, some going to the game and Na, Vickie and I headed to downtown Sparks for more revelry.
Erin, the instigator

Cheers!

Wait, someone just handed me another beer

Me, Vickie, Erin and Na

Zmoe and Me

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love your short hair by the way-its so cute!

Drea said...

Ahh, I wish I had been there!! Miss you guys!