Friday, February 27, 2009

15 minutes

My brief attempt at the spotlight, as an extra in a movie called Kerosine Cowboys shooting this weekend in Reno, in an e-mail (some names and numbers x'd or omitted for privacy):

Thursday afternoon

Tammy:
Hi, I saw on your web site that you're looking for extras for Saturday in Reno. I'm interested if you still need people. I live in Reno and am available all day Saturday (although I'm unavailable Friday and Sunday). I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I've attached a couple pictures - if you need a different kind let me know. What additional information do you need? Thank you, Tammy Gabel (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Casting lady:
Which studio are you registered with? If you are not registered with (one of our studios), go to (our web site) and click register on line.

Casting lady again:
you avail tomorrow at 9a? in reno

Tammy:
No, I have to work tomorrow (unless it was something quick like paperwork). Should I still go ahead and register?

Casting lady:
9a til 3p, only avail sat then

Tammy:
Yes, only Saturday. I'll register on the site now.

Casting lady:
ok good saturday then

Tammy:
Alright, just registered. Anything else I need to do or know?

Casting lady:
email me a close up pic of you pls

Tammy:
(with picture attached) This is probably the best I can do until I get home later ...

Casting lady:
Margie- Book her for tomorrow.
Tammy- What is your phone number? you avail tomorrow from about 9a til 3p?


Tammy:
Sorry - only available Saturday.

Casting lady:
saturday works!

Tammy:
Okay! My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx. What else do I need to do? (Time, location, attire?)

Casting lady:
will be in touch regarding wardrobe, location etc tomorrow


4 p.m. Friday

Tammy:
What do I need to know for tomorrow?

Casting lady:
sweets, looks like it is pushed to sunday now! they are runningbehind, you avail.?

Tammy:
Unfortunately not - have to work early Sunday morning.

Casting lady:
Ill put you ON FRO power AND pride THEN =-)

Tammy:
power and pride?

Casting lady:
the steve baldwin, eric roberts film we are also working on =-)

7 comments:

Marina said...

ha ha ha ha.

Drea said...

So I am confused...you are or aren't going to do it? Tammy, are you going to be famous????

Nanette said...

Sweet!

Tammy said...

Dre - I wasn't able to do Kerosene Cowboys this weekend. I have no idea when the other one is shooting and whether I'll be able to do it. The whole thing was very confusing.

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melynda Hache' said...

It was only a matter of time before your good looks got you somewhere else besides with Chris! :)

Sarah Boggan said...

You could have been a Rhinestone Cowgirl!