Sunday, September 6, 2009

San Francisco with the V-Team

As Benny, Michelle and Olivia were making their way home to Okinawa from a family visit in the Midwest, they stayed a couple days in San Francisco, so I went to join them. It was so great to meet Olivia and see Benny and Michelle with her! She's such a very happy baby and loves to stick her tongue out, and I think she only cried twice while I was there! (It also was fun to eat some good food in the city!)
Here we are at Pancho Villa's in the Mission, the V-Team was glad to have some Mexican food (and, yeah, so was I!)

Olivia's first trip to the Golden Gate Bridge - and first time having to wear a beanie, I believe!

Michelle was pretty excited to have some clam chowder :)

Last stop: Cheesecake Factory. Yum!

It's always so nice to spend time with my Yuma buddies, and I wish our visit could have been longer. Hopefully it will work out that I can visit the V-Team for Spring Break next year :)
*Click on pictures to view them larger

No comments: