Monday, December 8, 2008

Ugly Sweaters

On Saturday night, Chris and I went to an Ugly Sweater Holiday Party hosted by our friends Erin and Sandor.

There were prizes for the two ugliest sweaters and, I have to say, I was robbed! I have two theories: one, since there were about 30 people at this party and I didn't know a lot of them, they didn't vote for me because they didn't know my name. My other theory is that, while the guy I thought I could've beaten didn't have the uglier sweater, he was wearing a women's Christmas cardigan with an attached scarf over a Mr. T T-shirt ... so he won because it was pretty funny.

I have to say, a lot of the guys were wearing women's sweaters (some with shoulder pads!) If I'd have known this was the case, I might have found Chris a women's sweater as well. His definitely wasn't the worst.

The party was a great time, and there was tons of food. It was like Thanksgiving, part 2 ... except with Beer Pong.

The snowman turtleneck really completed my look.

Erin, John and Na show off their fugly sweaters.

Sandor deep frying the turkey.

Jen, Tom and Kyle looking very festive.
Chris and Lucas playing Beer Pong.

No comments: