Sunday, June 20, 2010

Q-town

On Thursday, the Rodeo started, so I worked opening night and magically had the day off on Friday, which worked out just perfectly because Lindsey was in Quincy for a wedding on Saturday and Thursday had been my Mom's birthday. I hadn't been to Quincy since last fall, and I just love being there in the summer.

I dropped Scoop off at my Mom's, and went to Pangaea to meet Amy, Beth, Lindsey and Mary Ann for lunch. It was so great catching up with some of my favorite Q-town ladies! I wish I could see them all more often.
Scoop and Mia warmed up to each other pretty quickly, and had a great time playing together most of the day.
Scoop also got to go to Gansner Park for the first time, and she just loved it.

Mom and John's house is coming along really nicely and they are hoping to be able to move in in the fall.
Finally, we celebrated Mom's birthday. She doesn't like cake much, so I baked her a loaf of lemon bread.

We had such a good time just hanging out and visiting. I'm looking forward to going back again in a couple of weeks!

No comments: