Tuesday, November 10, 2009

They're Taking the Plunge ...

Back in August, our friends Erin and Sandor got engaged and I had intended the next day to take a picture and post it here with some congratulatory words. But since I'd waited so long, I figured it was best to wait for their Save the Date to arrive - and it did yesterday! Out of respect for their privacy, I won't post the finished save the date here, but this is the photo they used and it says "We're Taking the Plunge!" across the top - isn't that such a great idea!? Especially fitting since they were engaged at Lake Tahoe and will be getting married there as well. Congratulations, you two! We're so happy for you!

2 comments:

Laura said...

what would have happened if the person taking that picture screwed up and didn't capture that moment at the right time. Would they they have just jumped again in wet clothes? ( these are the things I think about, I'm weird) Congrats to them both!

Tammy said...

If I remember right, there were 2 or 3 people taking the picture to make sure someone got it ... and they still didn't get it the first time, these are wet clothes :)