Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks

As Thanksgiving nears, I thought it would be appropriate to give thanks for some of my blessings ...

For a wonderful, supportive husband, who makes me laugh and keeps me grounded ...


For our little Scoop, who keeps us on our toes ...


For my sisters, who are also my friends ...
For my friends, who are also my sisters ...
For three sets of awesome parents ...
For our amazing extended families ...
For our health ...
For the opportunity to be in grad school ...
For so many more blessings than I could ever put in words ...
We are thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Tammy, lovely photos of lovely people. From reading your grateful list you have a lot to be thankful for. Which brings me to what I am thankful for.....which includes you and your generous ornament exchange items. The boxes are precious, the ornaments are cute as they can be and the card was much appreciated. Thank you for adding a bit of "Nevada" flavor and spice to our tree. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Linda in New Mexico