Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The thing about football is ...

I don't really understand it. I can never really enjoy watching it because, unless some dude is running into the endzone with a ball in his hands, I have no idea what's going on. I mean, I really have no idea. If only I knew someone who knew something about sports, someone who wrote about football for a living maybe, who could just explain it to me ...
So, we went to the UNR-UNLV game on Saturday, and the Wolf Pack went nuts in the fourth quarter, this much I understand. We won by a lot. But first, we tailgated. And, silly me, I forgot to take pictures after the first tailgate. (We made appearances at four.)
Sandor and Ray are really taking this tailgate business quite literally.

Inside the game, it was a little chilly. Chilly because of wind. My ears hurt.

But Nevada won, and kept the cannon, so that made for good times. Want to see more pictures? Click here.

1 comment:

Nevin said...

It's game day....WEAR BLUE!!!