Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day was a really fun day. It started off with breakfast with Lindsey before she went to work. She told me she just earned her SAG eligibility, and I'm so happy for her! We had a nice visit, though I wish it could have been longer!

My hot cocoa was very festive!

Later in the day, I headed up to Andrea's in Ventura County. My former roomie and I are both half Irish, so we enjoy spending March 17 together. We joined some of her coworkers for a drink, and then the two of us headed to dinner.

This is my corned beef and cabbage - my mom used to make it every year for St. Patrick's Day. Yum!
We had a fun time, but didn't stay out too late - instead we came home to relax and Skype with Michelle, who was home with a sick Olivia. We are so excited to go see the V-Team this summer!

Based on the picture texts I was receiving from Reno, I think Chris had a fun St. Patrick's Day, too!

Erin Go Bragh!

No comments: