Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Times

So, on Saturday after the racetrack Dad and I headed home to Deb, Becky came over and the four of us went out to dinner at a Mediterranean restaurant owned by Armenians-from-Lebanon who are friends of Dad and Deb. The food and the company were great! The next day, Becky picked me up and we went for a lovely Sunday morning hike overlooking the ocean.


She dropped me off with Jen and the adorable Juliette who is so much fun, running all over the place and talking up a storm! After lunch, we went to the park for a while. I was glad to be able to spend the night at their house and spend some time visiting.

On Tuesday, Deb and I headed to the Grammy Museum where they have a limited-time exhibit of the Wertheimer photos "Elvis at 21." The pictures are of Elvis on the brink of stardom and it's amazing the access Wertheimer had and the intimacy he achieved in the photos.

The museum overall was really fun, too, with a lot of listening stations and interactive activities. Deb and I both played the drums.

We had a fun time and a nice lunch afterward. Thanks for going with me, Deb!

No comments: