Monday, January 2, 2012

Goals for 2012

So, 2011 was pretty great for us. Chris, Scoop and I were a happy little family before our little Pumpkin arrived, but since then our world has become sweeter, more fulfilling, more joyful and, well, more pink.
I'm looking forward to what 2012 will bring. Here are some of my goals for the year (in no particular order):
Dress nicer (especially at work, but not only at work). Buy new makeup (and wear it sometimes). Make nearly all of Pumpkin's food from scratch, buy organic, try a variety of new vegetables (us and her). Get back to my wedding weight by Pumpkin's first birthday. Get outside, go walking, go hiking, bring Pumpkin. Tell Chris more often how much I appreciate all that he does for our family every day. Cross some more items off my 2010 Nevada Resolutions list I never completed. Be better about filling out out Pumpkin's baby book and work on her scrapbook. Don't let filling out Pumpkin's baby book and scrapbook get in the way of good, quality Pumpkin time. Read to Pumpkin every day. Sing to her. Engage with her. Get down on the floor and play with her. Bring healthy snacks to work and lay off the ever-present peanut M&Ms. Be a better news consumer. Read a book for fun. Decorate our bare walls. Finish some of the projects taking over the guest room. Find some time to make jewelry again. Don't wear a ponytail every day. Be on time more. Be in the moment.

3 comments:

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Kindred spirits! I never wear makeup either and ponytail is my go-to hairdo!

volksbloggin said...

Tammy, this is a great list for 2012. Good luck on your goals. I hope you reach each and every one.

The Poty's said...

Good Luck! I'm working on growing my hair out so I can get it back in a ponytail :*)