Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn

I moved to Reno at the end of October last year, when it was still hot in Phoenix and already freezing here. After three years of pleasant Arizona winters, and without any sort of transition from scorching to snow, it was kind of a shock ... and until now I'd forgotten how lovely the fall can be.

The days are warm, but not hot. Perfect for a picnic lunch in the park with my husband. Mornings and evenings are crisp and cool enough to wrap myself up in a blanket ... and sip on a hot cup of snickerdoodle coffee (my first cup of joe in nearly nine months, and it was delicious.)

Of course, Chris is happy the fall is here, too ... but for entirely different reasons. Namely, football, football and football.

1 comment:

Marina said...

I'm with you sister, Fall is RAD!