Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Souvenir

The first time I came across the Design Mom blog, it was from another blogger who had linked to her Central Park family photos. I thought they were such great photos and an awesome way to memorialize where they lived just as they were preparing to move. So, when we knew we were going to be moving to Phoenix, I wanted to get some family photos in Reno. 




I love that Julie snapped this pic of us goofing off before the shoot

Everything is moving pretty quickly, however, and time has been limited. So, we did a quick shoot with our friend and fabulous photographer Julie under the old arch after work on Friday. We didn't really prep, we all just threw on jackets and met under the arch. If I had more time I may have put on some makeup or planned our outfits better, and maybe done a couple more locations, but  I like the way they came out and I'm really glad we took a few minutes to get these before the big move.

No comments: